Pay Rates: Minimum Pay: $11 per hour and Max Pay: $13 per hour.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts
- with other employees and organizations.
The restaurant Dishwasher is responsible for promptly and efficiently maintaining the cleanliness of all dishes, cups, pots, pans, and utensils used in the preparation and serving of food and beverages.
Position Description - Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Reports to work any required company uniform.
- Abide by all restaurant/store policies and procedures.
- Keep all table service and cookware clean and available for use.
- Properly dispose of all garbage.
- Responsible for cleaning up spills in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Always keeps work area clean and sanitary.
- Assists in keeping the building and grounds clean including, but not limited to, floors and
- maintaining restrooms.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Present or reinforce an image that will not be detrimental to Kwik Fill’s name.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational and communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours
While performing the duties of this job, works in a typical restaurant setting.
- Incumbents must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Bending and twisting
- Standing, walking, or sitting for prolonged periods
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent